- Citizenship applications via the Italian consulate in America, especially obtaining certificates from Italy, registering marriages in Italy and petitioning the Italian Courts when needed (e.g., acquiring citizenship via the mother before 1948).
- Claims regarding estate and probates in Italy: small parcels will not cause a problem as we can offer a flat fee or a contingency fee
- Sworn translations and interpreter services.
- Registration of small/medium businesses in Italy and/or from Italy to America.
- Credit collection from the US in Italy.
- Family law (from assisted reproductive technology to third party custody and divorces), trusts, wills and estates.
- Tax law: services under the Convention Between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the Italian Republic for the Avoidance of Double Taxation with Respect to Taxes on Income and the Prevention of Fraud or Fiscal Evasion and FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act).
Please ask for information at firstname.lastname@example.org we are glad to help (first consultation is free for US Nationals)